Search my Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Durian Puffs

I still have some Durian pulps in my freezer and somehow Durian Puffs crossed my mind.... So I invented the filling to suit my desire.... The puff pastry is a recipe that I've been keeping since student time about 20 years ago... The combination of the two is perfect and DELICIOUS! My hubby loves it & so do the boys...!

(Makes 26)
INGREDIENTS:
50g Butter
125ml Water
65g Flour
pinch of Salt
2 Eggs - slightly beaten
DURIAN FILLING:
6 big pieces Durian Pulp - remove seeds
1 tbsp Cornflour
¼ cup Coconut Cream
- Boil Coconut cream, cornflour & green color.
- Add in durian pulps & stir until smooth & thick.

METHOD:
1. Place butter & water in a pan & stir over heat until boiled.
Off fire, add in Flour & Salt.
Stir until smooth & cool.
Beat in egg gradually until smooth.

2. Pipe onto greased tray & bake 10 minutes at 250C, then 15 min at 180C.
Make a slit & put filling.

2 comments:

  1. I love durian
    I love puffs
    So I should love your Durian Puffs very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mamafami, then you should try this recipe. I guarantee you're going to like it! Make sure you use sweet durian so that no sugar is necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)