Search my Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Banana Chips (Again)

My hubby chopped another banana tree few days ago and here it goes another round of banana chips making. It took me about two hours of frying to finish off the whole bunch of the bananas and I've got a full container of it.... guess what... they were all gone in a day!

Does anyone notice anything new above...? Yeay.... my new watermark designed by Jiya (Little Colour Shop). Such an efficient and quality service and I will recommend to anyone who is looking for this service.

For the recipe, refer here.

Below photos of the young bananas that I used and soaking of the peeled bananas in salted water:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)